Unit Linked belongs to our investment plans and combines both capital investment and life insurance. It is linked to Mutual Funds shares and enables you to personalize your portfolio according to your needs and the limits of investment risk you wish to take. It is addressed to those who are under 65 years old and wish to invest in the long term.
- It can yield high returns in the long term.
- You can choose to invest your capital in the international and local market.
- You can make unscheduled (one-off) payments at any time in order to maximize returns upon maturity.
- It pays capital upon the policy’s expiration, either as a lump sum or on a monthly basis.
- It can be combined with health and life insurance plans offered by AXA Insurance.
- The investment can be extended as soon as the insurance policy expires.
- The investment can be continued in the event of being unable to work if you choose the Insurance Premium Exemption cover.
- Straight forward investment procedures.
- Continuous update on the progress of the funds you have invested.
- Flexibility in the way your investment is distributed.
- It is possible to make additional payments (one-off payments).
- It is possible to change your investment choice up to 2 times a year without incurring any costs.
- It can be combined with the life and health insurance plans offered by AXA.