The Investment program belongs to Unit Linked type investment products which is linked to shares in Mutual Funds while providing life insurance at the same time. It is one of the most appropriate ways for regular saving and is addressed to all of you who wish to invest money in the long term with the best possible returns in order to cover for your child’s education or career. ...
- It can yield high returns in the long term.
- You can choose to invest your capital in the international and local market.
- You can make unscheduled (one-off) payments at any time in order to maximize returns upon maturity.
- It pays capital upon the policy’s expiration, either as a lump sum or on a monthly basis.
- It can be combined with health and life insurance plans offered by AXA Insurance.
- The investment can be extended as soon as the insurance policy expires.
- The investment can be continued in the event of being unable to work if you choose the Insurance Premium Exemption cover.
- Straightforward investment procedures.
- Continuous update on the progress of the funds you have invested.
- Flexibility in the way your investment is distributed.
- It is possible to make additional payments (one-off payments).
- It is possible to protect your investment by choosing the AXA Protect Mutual Fund.
- It is possible to change your investment choice up to 2 times a year without incurring any costs.
- It can be combined with the life and health insurance plans offered by AXA.