MyAXA Doctor is a service provided to Medisyn3 program holders in for you to contact a doctor from our cooperating medical team by phone or video call, who provides you with:
- Guidance or/and medical information about questions and concerns regarding your health.
- Recommendation for referral to a qualified doctor for further investigation depending on the health problem you are experiencing.
- Medical information on health prevention.
In addition, through the MyAXA Doctor service we offer you the possibility of 2nd Medical Opinion, providing specialized medical guidance from doctors with similar and relevant to your problem specialty, for any concerns and questions you may have concerning specific issues of your Health.
Your examinations and their results can be sent to the cooperating doctor in the following ways:
- By email: After contacting a doctor from our medical team, you will be able to exchange emails with him for your convenience and to resolve the medical issue that concerns you.
- Through the free MyAXA Doctor app which you can download to your smartphone.
The service is not available for emergencies.
How do I contact a doctor?
The specialized team of doctors is at your disposal 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and communication can be made:
- By calling The Health Line on 801 111 222 333 from a landline with a city charge, or 210 72 68 000 from a landline or mobile phone.
- By video calling or through the "call back" service by downloading the free app to your smartphone (in the Apple Store or Google Play).
If the Insured is an adult he will be able to make use of the service through his personal registration in it, creating his own account.
In case the Insured is a minor, the use of the service should be made by the contractor, through his personal account.