"Pay As You Drive"
"Pay as you drive" is a reward program based on your driving habits. Once you subscribe to it, you are able to receive premium discounts depending on the number of km you drive within a period of time. More specifically, for up to 5.000 km within 12 months you are gaining a 20% discount, while for up to 7.500 km withing 12 months you are gaining a 10% discount.
Conditions to join the "Pay As You Drive" service
In order for you to join:
- you should own a private use passenger car with 1st registration date later than 1/1/2000
- you should be up to 69 years of age
- your insurance period should be a six or twelve-month
- you should provide a mobile phone number and an email address
Registration to the program
For new motor policy, contact your insurance agent
For existing motor policy follow the next 2 steps:
- Send us the Pay As You Drive online form or contact your insurance agent
- Download the application "Οδηγώ λίγο - Πληρώνω λίγο" to your smartphone iOS or android. To download the app you can use the QRcode reader in your smartphone iOS or android
or you may visit Apple iTunes app store and Google Play store
How the application works
- Video recording: Vehicle’s license plate number and dashboard of the number kilometers, continuously with no interruptions
- Fill in the required fields: Both license plate number and number of kilometers
- Send the record: At AXA, provided that you are online
- You will receive an email from AXA, before renewal, asking you to send the second km measurement
- After sending this second measurement, AXA will inform you whether you are going to receive the discount or not.
Note: For using the app, you may ask your insurance agent or you may visit a Point of Service (AXA Partners)